a little perspective

Status
Not open for further replies.
If MVS could be better at ball security he could be a potential #1 WR with the speed he has. But if he contiunes to struggle catching the ball maybe work him out as a CB as they say CB's are just WR who can't catch.
No, his route running ability is limited at best, that does not = potential as a #1 WR, maybe in the XFL but not at this level

Have no issue with his reaction on social media. Have no issue for his hustle and the plays he made Sunday. But the reality is he a one trick go route WR and that someone who is about a #3 WR in the league. Is what it is

i'll be honest, i only saw the one post where he said "Death threats over a football game? Jesus you people need help. It’s actually sick. I’m good. My team got my back."

to me that's not a "pity party", so i obviously missed something even though i'm following him on twitter.

Last edited:
Have no issue with his reaction on social media. Have no issue for his hustle and the plays he made Sunday. But the reality is he a one trick go route WR and that someone who is about a #3 WR in the league. Is what it is
So he's a slighty better Jeff Janis is what yoru saying.

So he's a slighty better Jeff Janis is what yoru saying.
slightly? janis played in 51 games over four seasons and had a total of 38 catches for 200 yards. mvs has almost eight times as many yards in less than three seasons.

and this graph is the perfect rebuttal to the stats i gave above:

En8Z-A5W4AAJZd1

by the way, if the qualifier had been a minimum of 50 targets, robert tonyan would have been #1 - better than jordy.

Last edited:
i'll be honest, i only saw the one post where he said "Death threats over a football game? Jesus you people need help. It’s actually sick. I’m good. My team got my back."

to me that's not a "pity party", so i obviously missed something even though i'm following him on twitter.
Okay since you and Pack won't let go here it is,
MVS is dating Felilca ....who is that you both ask.? The same girl a certain former Packer DT of a couple of years ago got in trouble for domestic abuse...same DT who sat for getting caught with Pot. After his little Twitter issue Felica went on a rampage and MVS was all wrapped around the axle with it.

This is the same crap different day with another player and his crazy ass GF. ( in this case same GF) He's a friggin nut case just like the last one she dated ( I won't even go into the stuff she has said about him)... boys I don't give a rats ass about his stats. You have to keep the standards set high off the field.

PS

Like it ..hate it I won't prop up MVS here knowing what I know.

Well you hate to have to put it out there...she's a gold-digging nut but some of the stuff she says he does on top of all this recent crap..... dude isn't playing with a full deck.
Sounds like St. Browns baby mamma GF. I stopped following St Brown because he's just as wacked out as she is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back