A Key at Running Back: Enough Carries to Go Around?

Matt is doing confidence building. With very little contact, and control over their workouts, giving players the confidence to work out on their own is essential.

Until they hit camp, as it is kind of camp, Matt's a cheerleader.

Unless players get the corona Williams is not making this team. Got Jones, J. Williams, Dillion, Ervin all ahead of him on the depth chart. Dexter is just some 6th round pick you question why he's still on the roster. Does he have photos to blackmail with?

Unless players get the corona Williams is not making this team. Got Jones, J. Williams, Dillion, Ervin all ahead of him on the depth chart. Dexter is just some 6th round pick you question why he's still on the roster. Does he have photos to blackmail with?
We may not be able to pay Jones, probably won't pay Jamaal Williams. I love both of them, but they're coming up on contracts.

Dex has the skills, he's just gotta show maturity. At Notre Dame, they had his mom move up nearby lol.

I've heard he struggled catching the ball, but far as I know, it was mainly "the mental part" of the game. Learn the playbook, get with the program.

Opportunity is there. Question is whether he takes it.

We may not be able to pay Jones, probably won't pay Jamaal Williams. I love both of them, but they're coming up on contracts.

Dex has the skills, he's just gotta show maturity. At Notre Dame, they had his mom move up nearby lol.

I've heard he struggled catching the ball, but far as I know, it was mainly "the mental part" of the game. Learn the playbook, get with the program.

Look at his game logs at ND. He was average at best. There is a reason why he was drafted when he was. Tape don’t lie

I’m not defending Dex, but if film doesn’t lie why did Aaron Jones last until GB took him in the 5th round?

Williams going into his 3rd year he has shown nothing in 2 years and is a late round pick time to move on he's not worth keeping.

I’m not defending Dex, but if film doesn’t lie why did Aaron Jones last until GB took him in the 5th round?
But Jones and Williams both took their chance and played well. Last year was the story out that Dexter Williams was having issues learning the offense both under MM and ML and that's why he never got any time being active?

Back