53 man roster prediction

I'm giving Stenavich a break because I think the way they run camp and pre-season games doesn't make life easy for an o-line coach. It seems like in the past you'd see the #1 line go for a series or two, then the #2 line would play, then typically there was even a #3 group. They played more as "units". Now you've got all this mix and match stuff going on where there's no cohesiveness to these line groups.

With the way Newman is playing I like our chances of having a decent o-line. Once BakhT comes back I think this will be a solid unit and the interior will be OK with Jenkins back at LG.
I am not sold that Jenkins slides back to LG. Depending how Myers or Turner are playing Jenkins could end up at center or RT.

You need Jenkins on the left side (G or T). I hope I don’t have to see him elsewhere. That would mean something is seriously messed up

I still believe, as I have for quite some time, that Jenkins will probably end up at center when Bakh comes back. It's obviously our weakest link.

I still believe, as I have for quite some time, that Jenkins will probably end up at center when Bakh comes back. It's obviously our weakest link.
I don't think so, Both ML and Rodgers sound committed to Myers as of last week.

I don't think so, Both ML and Rodgers sound committed to Myers as of last week.
wait to see what Myers is like in real games if he is snapping bad Rodgers won't deal with that.

QB - Rodgers, Love
RB - Jones, Dillon, Hill
TE - Tonyan, Lewis, Deguara, Dafney
WR - Adams, Marques-Scantling, Lazard, Cobb, Rodgers, Taylor
OL - Myers, Bakhtiari, Turner, Jenkins, Patrick, Runyan, Braden, Newman, Kelly

Defense
DL - Clark, Heflin, Keke, Slaton, Lowry, Lancaster
ILB - Barnes, Burks, Campbell, Summers, Wilborn
OLB - Smith, Smith, Gary, Garvin, Galeai
CB - Alexander, King, Stokes, Sullivan, Yiadom, Jean-Charles
S - Amos, Savage, Scott, Black, Gaines

Special Teams - 3

K - Crosby
P - Scott
LS - Bradley
Could’ve come up with 90% of this roster without playing a single preseason snap.

Could’ve come up with 90% of this roster without playing a single preseason snap.
Except that by "not playing a snap" you cause all sorts of problems in your timing routes etc. GB claims it doesn't slow them down and last year everyone was in the same boat.... not this season. So let's see if their gambles pays off or not.

Except that by "not playing a snap" you cause all sorts of problems in your timing routes etc. GB claims it doesn't slow them down and last year everyone was in the same boat.... not this season. So let's see if their gambles pays off or not.
I’ve said it before and will say it again, Rodgers’ two best seasons happened when the rest of the league had no offseason and limited camps. We will see.

GB using weak excuse they don't need pre-season for staters because they are ramping up practice and giving starters more reps. What podo( more reps in practice don't mean jack when you are playing in shorts and not tackling anyone.

Back