2023 NFL Season Thread

What does Jackson not understand? You hit a guy in the head and neck area they are going to throw a flag on you. He's a repeat offender so he's getting suspended because of that. If he can't change his game to were he needs to hit a guy high perhaps he needs to retire.

Has a QB ever turned down the chance to start because of how much distrust he has for the coaches and org? This is WILD if true.
Maybe Wilson has felling like screw it they are cutting me anyways, my value is crap no matter what so why take risk I get hurt playing behind this crappy OL again.

To be honest, I don't have any idea what Adams is looking for, and frankly, I don't care. He's an ex-Packer who did a great job for the team, and went somewhere else for the money. I don't fault him for it, because that's what life is all about. But, I do believe that when you sign a contract, your job, as a football player, is to keep your head down, and play the best game you can, for the people that are paying you that money.

If you're unhappy, when the contract is up, take your game somewhere else, but don't whine about being where you are, because you're there based on your own decisions.

It's called "Manning up to your obligations!"

Back