2023 NFL Season Thread

F_v0bfpW4AAvzVy

Get used to it. It’s the new NFL…
Panthers were down by a TD yesterday and had 4th and 6. Reich had taken over play calling duties and called a WR screen behind the line of scrimmage. Never had a shot.

To be fair, all spring it was obvious Reich was enamored with CJ Stroud, only for the owner to pull rank and have them draft Bryce Young. It’s a bad situation, bad fit but really the incompetent owners fault.

I agree with this but with the NFL getting sued left and right they are going to make sure to lean to being overly safe with players and avoid hits that could turn into life lasting injuries and getting sued saying well why did you not do enough to protect me.

I agree that there's been a reduction in the "quality" of skills in the NFL, but my take is that this is mostly on the NFLPA and their demands for less practice time. It's all related, but the quality of play, especially on the defensive side is a direct result of a fewer practices, and especially less tackling practice.

Carolina owner is trash. Heard he sticks his fingers into running team then is pissed when they don't win.

Bears receive:
��WR DJ Moore
��2023 first-round pick (OT Darnell Wright)
��2023 second-round pick (CB Tyrique Stevenson)
��2024 first-round pick (currently No. 1 overall pick)
��2025 second-round pick

Panthers receive:
��2023 No. 1 pick (Bryce Young)

Back