2023 Badger Football Thread

That is good video but was thinking with a uptempo offense how will the OL recuriting have to change? In past you had the big OL that could have been 300 pounds. With a uptempo offense like this I doubt you can keep those guys because they will be dead at halftime trying to keep up with such a fast paced game.
Stamina will be an issue, but rest assured, they're going to peel fat off some of their offensive linemen to get them used to the faster game. Even 15# can make a big difference.

Who they sign?
not 100% but I think they locked up Jai'mier Scott, Scott is a 6'1 180 LBS athlete that plays both corner and wide receiver. He also has other offers from Cincinnati, Duke, Pitt, Penn State, Purdue, West Virginia,Georgia Tech, VA Tech and others.

not 100% but I think they locked up Jai'mier Scott, Scott is a 6'1 180 LBS athlete that plays both corner and wide receiver. He also has other offers from Cincinnati, Duke, Pitt, Penn State, Purdue, West Virginia,Georgia Tech, VA Tech and others.
A sophomore in HS. Two more years to grow. 6-1, 180#. Gonna get bigger and stronger. I see they list him as having a 4.5 time in the 40. I'll take that for a kid who's just starting to reach his potential.

I have a hunch OSU will come a calling for him when he's a senior. Hopefully he'll remember the people who believed in him now.

Another Wisconsin native, big and strong. He could end up being another find for the Badgers at OT.

When you look at pictures of him, you can see he does hit the weight room, and the baby fat he has will melt away once he hits Madison, if they plan his diet.

He's one of those home town kids who's always really wanted to be a Badger. You need this kind as well as the rest.

Back