2022 Training Camp Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So anyone hear any updates on Crosby when he might return to camp and if Bak's knee is shot and should do everyone a favor and just retire?

He looked better to me then the past two family nights but until I see him for a half with our starters and the other teams starting defense it's really hard to know. Hopefully he improves even more.

I get what everyone is saying that we need to see more of him but what has anyone seen that says he is a starter in this league?

Family night again showed he has accuracy issues at times, throws into double coverage, and may not be able to read defenses very well. And this was his best family night?? He is going on what his 3rd year now. That is a back up QB at best to me.

If he was drafted in the 3rd round it would be different but he was drafted in the 1st and we moved up to get him. That makes a difference, IMHO.

Family night again showed he has accuracy issues at times, throws into double coverage, and may not be able to read defenses very well. And this was his best family night?? He is going on what his 3rd year now. That is a back up QB at best to me.
Didn't see that at all? The two deep passes into coverage were caught and 1 was a long TD with pressure in his face, the past two seasons that are incomplete or a pick. Progress

The biggest change I saw in Love was that he had the confidence to make throws. This is what was lacking going into this preseason. How it translates in games, I'm not certain. We will find out a little more during the preseason. At this point, I'm starting to see his work paying off.

Time will tell where he is in two years.

Didn't see that at all? The two deep passes into coverage were caught and 1 was a long TD with pressure in his face, the past two seasons that are incomplete or a pick. Progress
I kinda feel like one of Love’s issues is that he’s previously been oblivious to the rush in his face. He’s always stood in there, I just think hes doing a better job this camp of getting the ball out before he gets walloped and uncorks a duck.

Have to disagree, Mark. I saw it a few times that he threw into coverage and almost was picked off.

Again, I am not saying I am right but I just do not see it right now. To me there is nothing different than last year. We will see I guess.

Have to disagree, Mark. I saw it a few times that he threw into coverage and almost was picked off.

Again, I am not saying I am right but I just do not see it right now. To me there is nothing different than last year. We will see I guess.
It was a controlled practice, they played cover 1 straight up man the whole time? What coverage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back