2022 NFL News

And so just be mediocre with Lock. The idea is to upgrade the position and have a shot at the playoffs
Well sign Mayfield if he becomes a FA he's not worth overpaying to get a trade for and I don't think he can get that team to the playoffs.

Here is the thing with Mayfield. He is more valuable to Cleveland right now than any other organization due to the Watson situation. If the organization felt that Watson was only going to miss 6-8 games, Baker is probably in Seattle or Charlotte right now.

Here is the thing with Mayfield. He is more valuable to Cleveland right now than any other organization due to the Watson situation. If the organization felt that Watson was only going to miss 6-8 games, Baker is probably in Seattle or Charlotte right now.
I think it's just burned bridges in Cleveland. Browns are not going to let him go for free were they pay 18 of the 18.8 million and he signs a vet min deal with another team.

Well sign Mayfield if he becomes a FA he's not worth overpaying to get a trade for and I don't think he can get that team to the playoffs.
So just gamble that you sign him in FA? Ok

I think it's just burned bridges in Cleveland. Browns are not going to let him go for free were they pay 18 of the 18.8 million and he signs a vet min deal with another team.
Now they won’t until the Watson situation is cleared up. It’s a business and all parties know it

Thing is Rodgers had good WR core his early years right now remains to be seen what Love gets
When Rodgers took over in 08’ he had:
Donald Driver (age 33), and playing on yr-to-yr contract.
James Jones (2nd yr), who fought a serious case of dropsies his first 2-3 yrs.
Jordy Nelson (rookie year), he was non-existent in the stat column.
Greg Jennings (3rd year), and the only proven/in prime WR on the roster.
Ruvell Martin, lucky he made the roster.

Now, this group (and Cobb in 2011) developed into a monster group, but it didn’t happen until late 2010 and into the 2011 season.

When AR took over he had middling overall talent, but ….. that talent blossomed in his 3rd year as starter.

Love, if he takes over in 2023, may have talent that is close to emerging. I also look for Gute to keep adding talent at WR for the next couple years.

Now they won’t until the Watson situation is cleared up. It’s a business and all parties know it
Browns have several other QBs on roster not sure they would turn to Mayfield.

Back