2022 Bucks Off-Season Thread

Sorry….Middleton was someone who could create a shot and offense, much different than someone who just shoots the ball
Well rookie or vet need someone who can do it.

I think Portis will sign with the Bucks. He'll get paid well enough, and there's the fact that he finally found a home in the NBA. He's said it himself.

Nope sorry both were horrible. The next time Boogie plays defense will be his first
Maybe LeBron will say next he wants to play with Giannis since he wants to play with Steph LOL

This is exactly the reason I think anything the Bucks do will include a draft pick, and possibly a player below the seven listed (Starters plus Connaughton & Portis). Breaking up the nucleus of the team that works to fill a need just weakens another spot in the rotation.

If that's the case, better to look to the free agency market and pay the luxury tax, if needed. There's no sense in trying to put a band aid on a gushing wound.
The challenge becomes matching salary on a trade, not sure what the % match needs to be but I think 80%. It’s a CBA thing unfortunately. You can add in expiring contracts (Hill?) but you need to find someone who’s willing.

I think Portis will sign with the Bucks. He'll get paid well enough, and there's the fact that he finally found a home in the NBA. He's said it himself.
Agree, and let’s be honest he not an 82 game starter in the league. Perfect for the system and rotation in Milwaukee. Love the guy and what he brings

Back