2021 Off Season Thread

I don't think he's awful just built more off the line. I think we should have cut Lowry and put in Gary at his spot.
Not bad for a guy pushing 280, but also not a guy that you look at and go oh yeah, play that guy away from the line.

Savage is the guy that I see having a lot of reps in camp and preseason. It's going to be interesting to see how he fits the new schemes. I'm also anxious to see how much the linebacker play will change. I haven't got a clue as to how well our inside guys fit into the plans.

On offense, I don't see too much changing, except one major hole at center being filled, and at this point, I think it will be Jenkins moved to the ball. Somewhere in the conglomeration of backups they have will be someone who can fill his spot at guard.
What if Bak isn’t ready to play by Week1?
This could be a real Keystone Cops moment for the OL.
Honestly, I think Jenkins starts season at LT and then moves back to LG when Bak is back (yes, I said that). Patrick will play Center unless they draft one that can beat him out.
Same goes for RT.
I think Turner starts out there with Runyan and Stepaniak playing both Guard spots.
They will draft an OT and a Center, but it remains to be seen if either can be a day-1 starter for GB.

What if Bak isn’t ready to play by Week1?
This could be a real Keystone Cops moment for the OL.
Honestly, I think Jenkins starts season at LT and then moves back to LG when Bak is back (yes, I said that). Patrick will play Center unless they draft one that can beat him out.
Same goes for RT.
I think Turner starts out there with Runyan and Stepaniak playing both Guard spots.
They will draft an OT and a Center, but it remains to be seen if either can be a day-1 starter for GB.
Jenkins won't start at LT IMO. Most likely you have Turner at LT, Jenkins at center, Draft a RT and Runyan and Stepanik at guard.

@TomSilverstein
·
7m

For those wondering about whether #Packers will be reporting for off-season workouts, they don't have to. According to multiple player agents, Phase 1 (first 2 weeks) will be done virtually and players do not have to work out at the facility. Credit for bonuses will be given.

@TomSilverstein
·
13m

The bonuses are based on taking part in a percentage of all the off-season workouts, not just the minicamps. So, they will have to be present for most of Phase 2 and 3 in order to get their money

It won't be too long and they'll be doing a "work from home" format for games! coffee(
We are heavily into the video game area of kids playing were getting off their butts and doing anything but play video games all day is hard for them to do.

We are heavily into the video game area of kids playing were getting off their butts and doing anything but play video games all day is hard for them to do.

I saw the kind of money these kids are making with some of these games. The only injuries they suffer from is carpal tunnel, and tendinitis in their thumbs.

Back