2021 Off Season Thread

if you miss the first day of voluntary otas, there is absolutely zero reason not to miss the whole thing and show up for mandatory. these sportswriters are ridiculous saying the same thing each day "once again, they're missing". duh.
Everybody on that list not named Adam's is not good enough to miss any chance they have to improve thier game.

Tonyan is on his prove it year. He has big year he will cash in big time in FA. He falls back quite a bit his value takes a hit.

he will have a great year. and price himself right out of green bay.
Depends if GB goes on a price cutting spree and Rogers, Turner, Smiths, Amos, Lowry all gone and Adams does not want to sign and GB tags and trades him there will then be room to sign him. Granted Jones and him might be the only person for Love to throw to in 2022.

There will be one particularly large contract coming off the books next year, in all likelihood, so not too worried about that... hide)
that one contract alone coming off the books still leaves the packers over the cap though.

that one contract alone coming off the books still leaves the packers over the cap though.
Spotrac has projected 2022 cap of $208 million with GB being $29 million over.

If you cut/trade Rodgers, both Smiths, Turner, Amos, Lowery you are then nearly $38 million under the cap.

Spotrac has projected 2022 cap of $208 million with GB being $29 million over.

If you cut/trade Rodgers, both Smiths, Turner, Amos, Lowery you are then nearly $38 million under the cap.
$208 million is the top end of the projected cap. most believe it will be closer to $200 million.

Many of those who shall not be named sources.

But also GBPG and I saw it on another national media outlet too.

He had a nice season last year. But expectations seems to be pretty high. Just don't want to see him not live up to unrealistic expectations because I do think he is a nice find. But he was an UDFa type for a reason.
I don’t think it was lack of talent that made him an UDFA.

He started college as a QB, then transitioned to WR, and then to TE just before the draft.
So he came into the NFL not knowing how to play TE and he came from a middling football school (Indiana State).

What he’s accomplished so far speaks to his “heart” to want to succeed.

Maybe he’s never in the “Gronk Class”, but I wouldn’t bet against him still being able to improve his game.

@mattschneidman · 22m Murphy also says in this Q&A that the Packers will wear a “historic, third uniform at one home game this season. While we’re not ready to fully introduce the uniforms, I can say that they’ll include a shade of the color green.”

Back