2021 Hired and Fired Thread

It’s a bit more than “just there”. His title will be Pres of FB Ops. I guess he technically is giving up the GM but his shadow will be involved
Usually when this happens there is someone in the front office they want to keep so give Elway a fancy title so they can promote the person they want to keep.

Usually when this happens there is someone in the front office they want to keep so give Elway a fancy title so they can promote the person they want to keep.
His right hand man retired so it creates an opening

The #Jets interviewed #Chief OC Eric Bieniemy for their head coaching job.

He also interviewed for Jags job so he has not interviewed for all teams with opening besides the Texans.

Last edited:
Jets interviewed former Bengals' HC Marvin Lewis for their HC job. Lewis also has interviews for the Texans and Lions HC jobs.

Interviewing Bienemy and Lewis for jobs lets teams check the minority interviews off their required list of things to do. If either gets one of the jobs I'd be amazed.

But, you never know.

Interviewing Bienemy and Lewis for jobs lets teams check the minority interviews off their required list of things to do. If either gets one of the jobs I'd be amazed.

But, you never know.
Lewis yes Bienemy no. He’s got no baggage and a nice resume.

I still think Bienemy would be a lousy HC, personal opinion. Time will tell
Honestly don’t know enough to make an intelligent take but it’s a copy cat league so he’s got that going for him.

Jerry Jones looks set to hire Dan Quinn for the Dallas DC position. Shot across MM's bow there.

Back