2021 Draft Simulator

EyOO4CdXIAEZ4X5

I am thinking the first 4 or 5 of those will be gone at 29 anyone at 5-10 you take at 29 or think is there at 60?

I am thinking the first 4 or 5 of those will be gone at 29 anyone at 5-10 you take at 29 or think is there at 60?
I don’t take 6-10 @ 29, that said I don’t see a WR In round 1

This appears to be a WR heavy draft. Drafting one too early would be minimal game over waiting until the mid-rounds, as long as there's someone out there that will fit another positional need. Just my opinion.

This appears to be a WR heavy draft. Drafting one too early would be minimal game over waiting until the mid-rounds, as long as there's someone out there that will fit another positional need. Just my opinion.
Drafting of MVS & ESB shows the gamble you take with mid - late round picks. I just have a hunch with Funchess back and Lazard the organization does not see a great “need”

Reactions: TW
Drafting of MVS & ESB shows the gamble you take with mid - late round picks. I just have a hunch with Funchess back and Lazard the organization does not see a great “need”
I would not be shocked if GB does not spend a pick on a WR until day 3. Then que the why are we not getting Rodgers weapons. Because you know he has zero people to throw to and people act like a MVP needs all 1st round picks to throw to

I would not be shocked if GB does not spend a pick on a WR until day 3. Then que the why are we not getting Rodgers weapons. Because you know he has zero people to throw to and people act like a MVP needs all 1st round picks to throw to
I could give a rats ass what the media & fans think, it’s a waste of time. They may take one and let it be camp competition with StBrown and MVS.

I think they would absolutely take Bateman at 29, he fits their mold. Maybe has some Adams to his game.

EDIT: I’m all for drafting a complementary WR/true slot but not in the first or even early 2nd:

They've shown pre-draft interest in several WR's. Bateman would potentially be the earliest of them, but I have no idea where Gute may have him slotted on his board.
Demetric Felton/UCLA (late 3rd/early 4th) would be an option I'd approve of.
They say the Packers have taken a shining to Ihmir Smith-Marsette/IOWA as well. He could be a late 4th/early 5th pick.

Just get the feeling that they want a WR that can do some/all of the stuff that Tyler Ervin did (gadget plays like Jet Sweep, etc. plus be a K/P returner)

I have a hunch the Packers might trade down out of the first round to get additional mid-draft help. That's assuming a guy they really covet ain't there.

Back