With Their final pick in the 2021 draft GB selects Miss State RB Kylin Hill

No matter who's the 3rd down back they won't get many snaps. Look at Dillon last year. When Jones and Williams were healthy he did not see much playing time.

Assuming both Jones and Dillon never miss any time this season.
I still believe they will keep 4 RB’s on the 55 man roster.
Jones, Dillon, Patrick, and Hill.

Assuming both Jones and Dillon never miss any time this season.
I still believe they will keep 4 RB’s on the 55 man roster.
Jones, Dillon, Patrick, and Hill.
Mike Weber or Dexter Williams over Patrick ;) LOL

I know you’re joking. hof(
Actually all 4 of those guys are nothing special if Packers go 1 or 2 of them all 4 have equal chance to make the team I think as none are way better then the other.

Actually all 4 of those guys are nothing special if Packers go 1 or 2 of them all 4 have equal chance to make the team I think as none are way better then the other.
Respectfully disagree. IMO, Taylor and Hill are better fit for ML offensive scheme.
Plus, both can return kicks.

Respectfully disagree. IMO, Taylor and Hill are better fit for ML offensive scheme.
Plus, both can return kicks.
Please explain how they are better fits, Hill played in the spread scheme his whole life, neither of them has one shred of experience playing in this type of offense.

This isn't just for Danno but the rest of you 98.5 % of the kids you draft now have not one bit of experience in a pro scheme, their spread kids 100%. They have limited blocking, route tree, gap scheme, and other fundamental skills that they'll have to develop in the pro game. So no please spare me they're a great fit for our "scheme" those are 1 in bundle anymore and our top-notch developmental scouts have a lousy track record of sniffing those out....

Last edited:
SI.com and NFL Draft Bible both said Hills biggest improvement in his last season (2019) was in zone concepts, and Draft Network said Taylor’s best fit is in an outside zone running game.

just my opinions from what I’ve read about both players, and that’s how I presented it to GBP and now to you.

I’ve always thought opinions (right or wrong) were respected here. Sorry if I’ve crossed a line.

SI.com and NFL Draft Bible both said Hills biggest improvement in his last season (2019) was in zone concepts, and Draft Network said Taylor’s best fit is in an outside zone running game.

just my opinions from what I’ve read about both players, and that’s how I presented it to GBP and now to you.

I’ve always thought opinions (right or wrong) were respected here. Sorry if I’ve crossed a line.
I didn't say you crossed the line at all. My point is just because "insert pre-draft site" puts any player in the best fit category doesn't mean they fit GB system per see. Also, you didn't clarify that in your post to GB4 at all. I was asking how you got your conclusion...that's it .

Any spread HB that has to fit into a pro-style system is at best a 50/50 endeavor regardless of draft position.

I didn't say you crossed the line at all. My point is just because "insert pre-draft site" puts any player in the best fit category doesn't mean they fit GB system per see. Also, you didn't clarify that in your post to GB4 at all. I was asking how you got your conclusion...that's it .

Any spread HB that has to fit into a pro-style system is at best a 50/50 endeavor regardless of draft position.
But to be fair he produced under Moorhead’s system which was more pro style than spread. Under “The Pirate” which was / is spread on steroids he had issue.

Back