Wisconsin Football: Can Paul Chryst get the Badgers over the hump?

By the scoreboard we got rolled but the ND game was one special teams gaffe and 2 pick 6’s away from a close game and 1 TD was a short field due to TO. Today the way the half ended not sure what happens if 5 stays in the games. That’s the glass half full.

Glass empty the OL is a mess and probably won’t get fixed soon, defense was average today, could not get home on the QB and can’t force a TO. RB room is pedestrian and WR the same even though I think Dike is the best in the room.
I understand what you're saying and can't completely disagree with the premise that these games are closer than they seem on the scoreboard, but at some point you can't just look past the ST gaffes and turnovers, including the pick-6's . A large part of the reason for the short fields and turnovers is the overall deficiencies at QB, WR, RB and OL play. Some of that is also on the coaches.

These are overall team losses and blow-outs. If it's a one or two player problem then I can excuse some of the large loss discrepancies as flukey, but there is blame all over the field and they are losing in almost every facet of the game other than run defense. Keeping it close for a half or three-quarters is what teams like the Detroit Lions do . . . before they get rolled in the 2nd half.

I understand what you're saying and can't completely disagree with the premise that these games are closer than they seem on the scoreboard, but at some point you can't just look past the ST gaffes and turnovers, including the pick-6's . A large part of the reason for the short fields and turnovers is the overall deficiencies at QB, WR, RB and OL play. Some of that is also on the coaches.

These are overall team losses and blow-outs. If it's a one or two player problem then I can excuse some of the large loss discrepancies as flukey, but there is blame all over the field and they are losing in almost every facet of the game other than run defense. Keeping it close for a half or three-quarters is what teams like the Detroit Lions do . . . before they get rolled in the 2nd half.
I agree. My point is that it more a abundance of small issues and yes the OL (big issue). Sometimes these thing spiral and it’s not the first time. Barry had his issues also

I think you have to put PC on notice improve or else.

Back