Wisconsin Fires Paul Chryst

Why not. You want reps and playing time
For kids who might be backups on other teams and unproven but can't see UW getting guys who are starting and moving into the portal. Many times they want to go to another good team or closer to home

Well we will see how close he was to PC. I know they said PC was the major player in getting Mertz to attend UW. Depends who the next HC/OC will be I guess
The new HC will likely be the current interim HC unless they look listless. Honestly I think it’s his either way

For kids who might be backups on other teams and unproven but can't see UW getting guys who are starting and moving into the portal. Many times they want to go to another good team or closer to home
And many kids who were backups contribute. That’s where fit and evaluation comes in.

I think not, based on Chris M comment " I owe it to the university and the kids to do a full search" End quote. That's with Jimmy sitting right there.
Personally that’s window dressing. If they go bowing at 7-5 it’s his gig

If he goes 7-5 with this group he deserves it. The talent is woof!
And in full disclosure I’m not a fan of him getting the job. Best thing that happens to this program is getting outside the family

What if he losses to Nebraska is it over for him in hopes of getting the job?

What if he losses to Nebraska is it over for him in hopes of getting the job?
No. With a disclaimer. We will know well before the Nebraska game if he’s the guy or not

Back