Wisconsin Fires Paul Chryst

With what I've seen on PC and AD Mac agreeing to reduce PC's buyout (from $19.5m to "significantly less" per Potrykus), i feel like it lends credence to PC not necessarily being tossed out but in having some say in the timing.

Either that, or he's a heck of a guy that takes blame for the poor performance.

He hung on to Rudolph way too long.
I’ve heard rumblings that he resigned, how accurate that is who knows. Based on his post game presser it would not surprise me, he had no answers. He’s a “program” guy and maybe felt it needed a new voice

70/30 he’s gone. He’s an adequate QB who has shown signs this year he can play. Still makes some head scratchers but watch football on Saturdays and yeah he will have options
Well if he wants to go let him go. Not like they will win anything if he comes back for his SR year. This is going to be a 3-4 years before this team is going to contend again and that's only if Leonard or whomever gets the job can find a staff that can recruit and rebuild this roster.

Well if he wants to go let him go. Not like they will win anything if he comes back for his SR year. This is going to be a 3-4 years before this team is going to contend again and that's only if Leonard or whomever gets the job can find a staff that can recruit and rebuild this roster.
Let’s stop with getting a staff who can recruit. The issue is now and has been for a few years is resources and no matter who gets the gig, unless you change that “culture” nothing will change. I said in a previous post, the 5,000 pound gorilla in the room is off the field

Let’s stop with getting a staff who can recruit. The issue is now and has been for a few years is resources and no matter who gets the gig, unless you change that “culture” nothing will change. I said in a previous post, the 5,000 pound gorilla in the room is off the field
Not sure on that this team has always been able to get talent that in a "bad" season this was a 8 win team. Now the talent level at best might be .500 team

And let’s be real. If it takes 3-4 years, McIntosh need to be shown the door. With the portal you can reload in 1-2 years assuming you have the resources

And let’s be real. If it takes 3-4 years, McIntosh need to be shown the door. With the portal you can reload in 1-2 years assuming you have the resources
Though if you are a good portal kid you don't want a team that is rebuilding it's roster.

Not sure on that this team has always been able to get talent that in a "bad" season this was a 8 win team. Now the talent level at best might be .500 team
And down years happen. Just ask Iowa, MSU. Comes down to realistic expectations

He'll have a ton of suiters.... UW limited what he could do in many ways. QB don't grow on trees.
Well we will see how close he was to PC. I know they said PC was the major player in getting Mertz to attend UW. Depends who the next HC/OC will be I guess

Back