Transfer Portal

Isaac Lindsey, native of Mineral Point has been offered, played at UNLV

I just hope I don’t need it
When I heard Anderson was leaving via the portal, it got me wondering about the twins, and even Wahl. I just don't see any of them too happy to be honest. Just shooting from the hip here, I have no idea.

When I heard Anderson was leaving via the portal, it got me wondering about the twins, and even Wahl. I just don't see any of them too happy to be honest. Just shooting from the hip here, I have no idea.
Anderson will probably end up at UWM. From what I gather the twins are safe but the Minnesota kids are another thing, to what extent who knows. The new hire @ Minnesota might have got some of the “smoke” ignited but again who knows. Based on what I’ve read and seen from creditable people it would not shock me if a couple left, including Gilmore....I don’t think anything is “firm” and “decided”

920+ names now listed in the portal 25+ added today.

Gilmore is a walk on? I can understand he'd leave for a scholarship.

Just looking at that count. 920!!! Wow! If there are 450 schools, that's over 2 per school! Gawd!

The issue with the portal is it creates “recruiting” issues where it’s really open season. No “quiet” weeks and let’s not be naive, with hoops you can bet the ranch AAU coaches and other “advisors” are getting in kids ears. One of Pitino’s issues at Minnesota was he pissed off the AAU gang and it cost him

Isaac Lindsey transferring to UW accepting a PWO

Reactions: TW
Back