Transfer Portal

FlaPack

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Wofford PG Storm Murphy just entered the portal. Perfect fit, kid is from Middleton, 40% from 3 and 80%+ FT shooter.

Reactions: TW
Jamison Battle. 6’ 7” F from George Washington. Soph from Robbinsdale, MN also in portal. Front court depth, close to Tyler Wahl

Reactions: TW
But, are these kids that would be better than those coming in?

But, are these kids that would be better than those coming in?
Depends how much you value experience vs freshman. With 2 Frosh PG I really like the idea of Murphy. Experience at the point in a more controlled offense and got to like his % from deep and FT. More mentor than long term. Battle depends on what they do with Crowl.

And Bowman can play SG so there’s flexibility. Play Davis @ Fords role. Murphy/ Hepburn at PG. just thinking out loud

Well unfortunately he’s on his way to Virginia Tech
i was joking about the name obviously. but i really do think he would have been a nice addition, especially in light of the badgers' weaknesses.

i was joking about the name obviously. but i really do think he would have been a nice addition, especially in light of the badgers' weaknesses.
As a one year stop gap and a mentor for Hepburn would have been perfect but Hepburn might be the most athletic PG we have had since Harris.

Back