The Numbers-GB vs MN

Watch the video of Rodgers rolling left on the missed/overthrow to Nelson... watch his feet. UGLY

It's reassuring to know that the collective knowledge on this site has been reaffirmed by the fact that others, outside of this forum, are seeing the same things that a lot here have talked about. That was a heck of an article.

Not all sites allow free thinking. When that disappears you've lost the whole reason for the site's existence. Often, what some people call "conspiracy theories" aren't theories, they're facts. Keep an open mind.

Boy oh boy.....anyone else see Rodgers tonight on local sports?

" we see things differently then the fans do"

Of course brief comments but it was his body language as he was trying to sell it that I'm not buying.

Don't get me wrong, love the Pack and want the best, hoping I'm wrong and that they turn it around and win another SB.

Reactions: TW
Boy oh boy.....anyone else see Rodgers tonight on local sports?

" we see things differently then the fans do"

Of course brief comments but it was his body language as he was trying to sell it that I'm not buying.

Don't get me wrong, love the Pack and want the best, hoping I'm wrong and that they turn it around and win another SB.

I can't recall him ever looking or acting so flustered before.

Must read ... that goes double for the ggg( crowd. Green Bay Packers offense flawed by design

Mark your coach was right.

Great read Capt. Thanks for that.... CLP)

Basically you have a system that needs a very specific skill set from it's WR. And GB's WR haven't had that ability for awhile. And an HC who refuses to change that system despite the fact his players can't handle it. Add in a QB who is mentally flustered and trying to do it all and a VP/HC who has not drafted or developed well in years on offense. And nobody sees it as their problem and is willing to change...

It's organizational atrophy. In other words things have gotten stale. Happens all the time. Need new blood, new ideas, and new energy to break out of it...

Thanks for that Rodgers video Crease. Montgomery was saying similar things as well. I heard him say in an interview, "chill, it's just the second game of the year". I've got to tell you, this mentality bothers me a great deal. This is something we've seen from this team in the past. It's almost as if they are incapable of a wake up call. I legitimately wonder what it would take for these guys to own up and say, "we suck right now, and we need to play better". Can't recall the last time I've heard that.

Thanks for that Rodgers video Crease. Montgomery was saying similar things as well. I heard him say in an interview, "chill, it's just the second game of the year". I've got to tell you, this mentality bothers me a great deal. This is something we've seen from this team in the past. It's almost as if they are incapable of a wake up call. I legitimately wonder what it would take for these guys to own up and say, "we suck right now, and we need to play better". Can't recall the last time I've heard that.

Thanks for saying that king. I hope others have heard the same as it seems like that has been the mentality. It's good to remain calm in the face of adversity but these guys take it to a new level. AR said in an interview that they won't panic and they'll trust in the system. As I said before, even if it's a close win or a loss to the Lions, we'll see the same message being conveyed in their interviews.

Sorry Capt, meant to give you your props and thanks in my last post. So will say thanks here to you! CLP)

Have a saying in life: "Wish ppl would prove me wrong in a good way instead of proving me right in a bad way."

Unfortunately between links put up the last couple of days and lackadaisical attitude being projected by MM and members of team give more reason for concern then confidence.

Thanks Crease for posting that vid! Not as good at that kind of thing osbsome of you are here.

One would like to see some kind of fire or someone upset showing emotion over recent events on the field. Or over recent articles by press. Unless they live in a bubble and don't see or hear about any press. It's like they're legends in their own mind with nothing wrong and will take care of itself.

It starts at the top. While Thompson does the grocery shopping and let's McCarthy run the team how he wants, think it's time for Thompson to pull a Ron Wolf and come around the team/ coach and lay the hammer down on them that no one is safe ( including McCarthy) and that things better change fast or changes will be made.

Starting to remind me of the Ray Rhodes year.

Well T. It sounds like someone was speaking up and trying to light a fire. He plays for the Bears now...

Back