Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodgers not being committed 100 percent to being a Green Bay Packer would have me wanting to ship him out of I was the Packers brass. At most with Aaron you are talking 2-3 more years of playing .. maybe less. Seize the moment to snag a bunch of picks/players and end this nonsense.
Assuming that there is this vast market for him which I am not convinced there is. This could easily be our fearless leader Mark Murphy trying to create a market

I think at this point Murphy has blown the optics to hell. Everyone knows GB is a mess right now and they're just waiting till GB gets desperate and the asking price comes down.

The only person who believes this shitshow is actually going to do anything is Murphy in whatever fantasy world he lives in...

I think at this point Murphy has blown the optics to hell. Everyone knows GB is a mess right now and they're just waiting till GB gets desperate and the asking price comes down.

The only person who believes this shitshow is actually going to do anything is Murphy in whatever fantasy world he lives in...
We are all or some of us, under the assumption that it’s GB or a trade. I still believe retirement is on the table and it’s real. Hard to deal I guy not knowing if he even wants to play in 2022. And yes, if retirement is an real option the organization knows it

Rodgers wants out GB will get offers to move him no point in taking calls right now

I would be shocked if calls have not been made and all parties are in the loop. And yes Dunn has made calls also to gauge the market. It’s called due diligence
Were callls made yes but can see GB saying at this time we are not interested. Key words at this time.

Were callls made yes but can see GB saying at this time we are not interested. Key words at this time.
Not interested because the offers were not good enough. Murphy and the organization know which way 12 leaning

Not interested because the offers were not good enough. Murphy and the organization know which way 12 leaning
Yes but this is #12 we are talking about a guy who can flip flop his postion every other day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back