Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not just this, but coverage of camp has been awful. A lot of the articles are under pay wall and the ban on video clips is brutal. Hard to get into it when the team makes it so damn difficult to connect with what’s going on.
Hopefully, my daily summary helps a little each day. It's the best I can do for everyone anymore.

And the key to him being traded.... drum roll, please

@TomPelissero
·
5m

#Packers QB Aaron Rodgers’ revised contract voids on the seventh day prior to the 2023 league year, per sources. The franchise tag window closes one day before that. So, he’s untaggable after 2022. If Rodgers plays out the next two years on this deal, he’d be a true free agent.
Trade him or get nothing

What was interesting, I know small sample size but former players not just GB were very supportive of what Rodgers said. Ok my next comment is taking my Packer fan hat off just a more broad general take

Yesterday was in many ways refreshing. It was not the canned press conference crap how we love each other and brotherhood. It was raw and candid. I get why most GB fans don’t like it, I’m not thrilled at all about either but that’s how he feels. It’s not some fake narrative. I honestly wish more athletes would become human and tell if like it is. We might not like it for many reasons, not agree with if for many reasons but that’s life. This last 24-48 reinforcement why sports to me has become entertainment nothing more nothing less.

Both sides are open hostel to each other would have been better to move on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back