Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting another franchise qb won't be easy, but it's time to shed the money problem. Might take about three seasons but they can bring GB back.

I assume the second piece there about the signing bonus money is in case he holds out next year and they decide for whatever reason they want him and aren't (unlike this year) in the mood to be nice. Highly, highly unlikely it's needed IMO.

I assume the second piece there about the signing bonus money is in case he holds out next year and they decide for whatever reason they want him and aren't (unlike this year) in the mood to be nice. Highly, highly unlikely it's needed IMO.

I believe Gute mentioned yesterday that some of 2021 was being pushed to 2022. I know it’s earmarked for Cobb but would be interested in the amount. Probably irrelevant to 2022 in the big picture but any trade partner has to as absorb it also

After yesterday right now I don't care about either side both sides can go kiss off football right now to me is meh.
Not just this, but coverage of camp has been awful. A lot of the articles are under pay wall and the ban on video clips is brutal. Hard to get into it when the team makes it so damn difficult to connect with what’s going on.

I've just personally had enough of this vague crap about "open communication". The fact that Rodgers and other people keep parroting this cliche without providing any specific examples outside of old, washed up dudes that the organization was 100% correct in moving on from, speaks volumes. Aaron wants to be GM Lebron but let's stop comparing the NFL to the NBA or any other sport where veteran players don't fall off a cliff physically as fast as they do in football. It's idiotic (also, Lebron's a **** narcissistic douchebag).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back