Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
With what they saved with Rodgers cap I am thinking a deal with Adams is going to be done shortly before season begins.

Feel for ML. He’s a pawn in this debacle
My sentiment exactly. This is the 3 headed monster they wanted with the front office and maybe a 4 headed monster if you want to throw in Ball.

ML's job just got a little harder and it'll be a task to keep that locker room tight and headed in the right direction.

Unfortunately that’s irrelevant. Damage is done
I think it is relevant as I think it's going to be a mistake to pay Adams top WR money and have him expect to produce with Love throwing to him

My sentiment exactly. This is the 3 headed monster they wanted with the front office and maybe a 4 headed monster if you want to throw in Ball.

ML's job just got a little harder and it'll be a task to keep that locker room tight and headed in the right direction.
Thing is I think Gute is the same He is doing what Murphy tells him to in this situation with Rodgers. Does Rodgers like him probably not because he was not Rodgers chosen GM which I am thinking was Wolf but Gute seemed to between a rock and a hard place here.

I think it is relevant as I think it's going to be a mistake to pay Adams top WR money and have him expect to produce with Love throwing to him
Which is my point. The monster is alive and well

I'd like to thank the Green Bay Packers and Aaron Rodgers, for keeping me amused over the course of this off season. It's taken my mind away from the draft, which I thought kinda sucked.

It also confirmed to a lot of us how messed up the Packers front office is, and how big Rodgers' ego has become.

Now, we can start enjoying football. Kinda. Until the screaming starts when Love is under center during the preseason.

So let me try and get this straight...

The morning of the draft, Aaron Rodgers was under contract for 3 more years (including this one), cap space was tight due to Covid-induced revenue losses, and a bunch of people were hopping up and down about getting a receiver.

Fast forward to today and it appears Rodgers is going to be under contract for 2 more years (including this one), which has cleared cap space that looks like it may be used to extend Davante Adams (yes!) and/or bring back Cobb (meh, but ok, whatever), and we have Amari Rodgers.

And people are losing their minds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back