Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have come to accept there is little logic to professional sports to begin with. When billionaires are management and millionaires are employees / commodities it’s difficult for people to see that their differences don’t line up with the norm.
Not like back in old days when sports players were just average joes not making a ton.

Thing is the outcome I don't think anyone will be truly pleased because neither side I think will get 100% of what htey want
Ultimately Rodgers will since he probably won’t be in GB in 2022. How GB views it is unclear

Ultimately Rodgers will since he probably won’t be in GB in 2022. How GB views it is unclear
I agree Rodgers won't be in GB in 2022 unless for some reason GB once again offers more money and Rodgers backs off on taking it which is stupid for both sides.

I still think unless it's a overpay Rodgers is not getting moved before the season.
Disagree. Anytime you negotiate anything you have to make sure you understand when to compromise and when to walk away. It’s extremely difficult. I always made sure I had a checklist with things that are deal breakers, things that i would compromise on and things I did not give a rats ass about. It ultimately came down to what you compromise on. 95% of time you can find common ground

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back