Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
you're one game away from the superbowl, and you don't draft a single player to fill the holes that need to be filled. i'd be pissed too.

Yeah he did not get his precious WR
I think he was told the Packers were going to try to get one. It seems GB was going to take one in Ayuik before SF moved up to get him and then the Love pick I think is what pushed it over the edge. Had GB take anyone but a QB Rodgers I think would be like ok I can see there was not a WR they wanted so they went elsewhere but Love pissed him off.

And the players don’t have accountability?
For Players of Rodgers stature? No most of the time they are given a pass. Biggest hit Rodgers took in the NFCC was not to run the ball for the TD. No one put it on him for the 3 INTs by the D and not scoring. ML took a bigger hit for kicking the FG then Rodgers did for not running it.

And the players don’t have accountability?
it was clear to even the people on this forum that the team had multiple holes to fill. qb was not one of those holes. running back was not one of those holes. h-back? i don't know, maybe - but it wasn't one of the more pressing needs.

not spending a single one of your top four picks on a player who could potentially fill one of those holes is grounds for being fired imho.

For Players of Rodgers stature? No most of the time they are given a pass. Biggest hit Rodgers took in the NFCC was not to run the ball for the TD. No one put it on him for the 3 INTs by the D and not scoring. ML took a bigger hit for kicking the FG then Rodgers did for not running it.
He also missed a wide open #13 in the end zone but forced it to 17, he’s just as accountable

it was clear to even the people on this forum that the team had multiple holes to fill. qb was not one of those holes. running back was not one of those holes. h-back? i don't know, maybe - but it wasn't one of the more pressing needs.

not spending a single one of your top four picks on a player who could potentially fill one of those holes is grounds for being fired imho.
I have said it multiple times i had zero problem with picking a QB. The trade up and who is my issue. The H Back was injured, the RB was a Covid case. That’s not the GM’s fault and when you looked at the board who would have been a difference maker. I’m not a fan of Gute or Murphy but this team still went 13-3 lost a home playoff game that multiple parties could take blame

I have said it multiple times i had zero problem with picking a QB.
ron wolf used to draft a qb almost every year. but he wasn't foolish enough to use a high draft pick to do so. i do have a problem with using the first round pick on a qb when we already had one of the best in the league. people keep talking about his "eroding skills". even in 2019 he was still a top five qb.

The H Back was injured, the RB was a Covid case.

but neither one of those guys would have helped fix the problems that were apparent in the loss to the chiefs in the nfcc.

and when you looked at the board who would have been a difference maker.

assuming we don't trade away the 4th round pick: antoine winfield jr. in round 1. jeremy chinn in round 2. malik harrison in round 3. lajarius sneed in round 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back