RB Jones back to Pack?

I distinctly remember the puff pieces about Rodgers and how they didn't match the eyeball test for first two seasons. I even remember Andrew Brandt years later saying that everyone knew in Rodgers first camp how special he'd be, and thinking he's full of it. No one knew. Rodgers even got the preferential treatment for a few years, when Craig Nall was cut even though he'd outplayed Rodgers in camp, similar to this year with Boyle walking.

And before anyone loses their minds, first please ponder the ways that comparing two things is not the same as equating two things.
Only reason Boyle would have edge on Love I think right now is he knows the system better. Love IMO has more talent they Boyle easily.

Only reason Boyle would have edge on Love I think right now is he knows the system better. Love IMO has more talent they Boyle easily.
And #10 has a cap friendly deal that this organization won’t waste. Last year was a redshirt year

Just for old times sake, look at this mess. 40% of these passes are swing passes to the RB/FB/TE and accuracy is terrible at times. Threw a couple of complete worm burners. Nothing down field. Skittish. Any time you hear some scout or reporter say "Oh yeah, Rodgers was driving the ball everywhere!", remember this.

Just for old times sake, look at this mess. 40% of these passes are swing passes to the RB/FB/TE and accuracy is terrible at times. Threw a couple of complete worm burners. Nothing down field. Skittish. Any time you hear some scout or reporter say "Oh yeah, Rodgers was driving the ball everywhere!", remember this.

Will give MM credit I don't think Rodgers ever becomes much if MM does not fix how he held and threw the ball. He goes to SF as the 1st pick I thin he's thrown right away into the fire keeps say ball placement throwing motion and is a mess.

My worry Love might have even got worse as he got few snaps in practice and just ran the scout team. With no off-season also he could have got very rusty and this pre-season could look like a mess for him.
Don't think so. He was interviewed during the Super Bowl week on CBS radio. Much like AR learned from watching Brett so has he watching Rodgers.

But as Pack was saying AR's first two years were a little rough, so would expect the same w Love

Don't think so. He was interviewed during the Super Bowl week on CBS radio. Much like AR learned from watching Brett so has he watching Rodgers.

But as Pack was saying AR's first two years were a little rough, so would expect the same w Love
Love is not comparable to Roders in that regards any way, shape, or form. The situations in the skillsets aren't close to Rodgers/Favre..... way short of that.

Aaron Jones said Aaron Rodgers never told him he might not return to the Packers, and Jones said it wouldn't have influenced his decision to re-sign. "This is home," Jones said. "I love my coaches, my teammates, the community.”

Aaron Jones said Aaron Rodgers never told him he might not return to the Packers, and Jones said it wouldn't have influenced his decision to re-sign. "This is home," Jones said. "I love my coaches, my teammates, the community.”
He's also been saying some good things about how Love is noticeably better this year in camp

it's interesting how there were a lot of people who thought it would be foolhardy to re-sign aaron jones, but now that he has been re-signed and is publicly toeing the company line, they suddenly think he's a "leader".

Back