Post Game Thread : GB Holds On And Defeats Jacksonville

It's a question of who was on the field. That's on the sideline, not Rodgers. McCarthy has a problem with getting plays in quick enough to make it easier on Rodgers.

For some reason we always screw around while the play clock is dwindling. I don't know if this is by design- Rodgers checking the defense and getting everyone together - or if Mike isn't getting the play into Aaron's headset quick enough. This is the main thing that drives me crazy watching this offense. cra)

Well if the play is 'flip right double-X jet 36 counter naked wagglet seven X quarter.' and they needed " Y11 " personal group but got "Z5" in the game then that play won't work. According to Aaron they sent in the wrong personal grouping for the play call.

It's the play call from the HC to the QB but the WR/TE/OL coach's have to listen in and match personal to that play call.

Cannot accept things being too complicated as an excuse. Primary reason, as it is with virtually all my complaints, is that paying these guys obscene amounts of money for playing a game they love means they'd better do it well. I don't necessarily expect our guy to beat their guy, but I do expect our guy to know what he's supposed to do. And, if it gets to the point where it's humanly impossible, that's on the coaching staff.

Well if the play is 'flip right double-X jet 36 counter naked wagglet seven X quarter.' and they needed " Y11 " personal group but got "Z5" in the game then that play won't work. According to Aaron they sent in the wrong personal grouping for the play call.

It's the play call from the HC to the QB but the WR/TE/OL coach's have to listen in and match personal to that play call.
Interesting.

McCarthy on communication issues: On last drive, that’s my responsibility. Was interacting w/officials and didn’t get personnel communicated

I'm glad to see McCarthy admitted to the mistake.

Back