Post Game: Tampa Takes GB To The Woodshed 38-10

in the 37 packers games from 2018-20, every packers inside linebacker combined has amassed three turnover plays. in six games this season, patrick queen - who they could have drafted - has four.
Except Queen plays more of a hybrid role in that scheme, it’s basically a 4-4-3. If you want a ILB who can stuff the run it’s not Queen, he’s 6-0 about 230. I liked him at LSU but never as a true MLB

Except Queen plays more of a hybrid role in that scheme, it’s basically a 4-4-3. If you want a ILB who can stuff the run it’s not Queen, he’s 6-0 about 230. I liked him at LSU but never as a true MLB

Baltimore's front 7 always seems to be good, no matter who comes and goes. Maybe we should run that system instead of the Pettine/McCarthy/Capers Frankenstein defense.

I'm sensing all talk no action.

They said the same BS after Chargers and 9ers last season
Yes will be interesting do Packers come out try to make statement stop Houston or do they sit back play like crap an struggle to be a team they should not have troubles with because they are trying to put all these fixes in to right the wrong and it just makes it a mess.

Yes will be interesting do Packers come out try to make statement stop Houston or do they sit back play like crap an struggle to be a team they should not have troubles with because they are trying to put all these fixes in to right the wrong and it just makes it a mess.
Honestly I don’t know why people are surprised with what happened Sunday. Tampa defense is the best we have faced, they are outstanding and it’s different to run on. Plus 17 did not seem 100% and no real #2 options. Matchups matter. It’s one week out of 16. RELAX

Honestly I don’t know why people are surprised with what happened Sunday. Tampa defense is the best we have faced, they are outstanding and it’s different to run on. Plus 17 did not seem 100% and no real #2 options. Matchups matter. It’s one week out of 16. RELAX

I'm relaxed. I just don't like it. It's the same old.

Take away the 2 gift TDs and it's 24-10 with only 24 unanswered points. That wouldn't make me feel any better.

The defense isn't performing at an acceptable level. Could it be scheme? I don't know, people have mentioned that one of the Smiths and one of our best pass rushers is dropping into coverage - That seems pretty stupid to me. Maybe if they were putting pressure on the QB, we wouldn't be getting carved up as bad.

Did you notice how their defense wanted to tackle? Put a shoulder into all the hits and drove us into the ground? It's more than speed and skill. It's desire and an attitude. We just don't have it.

I'm relaxed. I just don't like it. It's the same old.

Take away the 2 gift TDs and it's 24-10 with only 24 unanswered points. That wouldn't make me feel any better.

The defense isn't performing at an acceptable level. Could it be scheme? I don't know, people have mentioned that one of the Smiths and one of our best pass rushers is dropping into coverage - That seems pretty stupid to me. Maybe if they were putting pressure on the QB, we wouldn't be getting carved up as bad.

Did you notice how their defense wanted to tackle? Put a shoulder into all the hits and drove us into the ground? It's more than speed and skill. It's desire and an attitude. We just don't have it.
It’s 1 game. It’s scheme and talent and if anyone is shocked this is happening well I don’t know what to say. I’m beating a dead horse but Tampa is a top 1-3 defense in the league. Until the talent issues at ILB and DL are addressed it’s not changing

It’s 1 game. It’s scheme and talent and if anyone is shocked this is happening well I don’t know what to say. I’m beating a dead horse but Tampa is a top 1-3 defense in the league. Until the talent issues at ILB and DL are addressed it’s not changing

I'll give you the talent issue.

But, it would be nice if our less talented guys gave the appearance of wanting to make a tackle and the attitude to do it. That would go a long way to making the Pack defense tolerable.

I don't know, people have mentioned that one of the Smiths and one of our best pass rushers is dropping into coverage - That seems pretty stupid to me.

according to what i have read, he has dropped into coverage on 51 total snaps after 5 games. last year, when his production was much higher he also dropped into coverage on 51 total snaps after 5 games. so that seems like it doesn't explain the difference in production at all.

Back