Post Game Tampa Bay Spanks The Packers

The downside of what is happening is that by saying it’s communication, its execution bh) Is the coaches are putting this on the players. These screw ups can also happen if you’re DC is sending confusing or conflicting signals to the field. If this is going to continue to be about the players and not the coaches then ML will lose the locker room.

At this point the only thing keeping Barry does is cause more damage. There may not be anyone else better to take over but keeping Barry may still be a worse situation.

This is part of my issue with the FO right now. Outside of firing MM they take the easy way out. The def is such a cluster right now, like pre season level cluster, that ML has to do something lest he look weak.

The downside of what is happening is that by saying it’s communication, its execution bh) Is the coaches are putting this on the players. These screw ups can also happen if you’re DC is sending confusing or conflicting signals to the field. If this is going to continue to be about the players and not the coaches then ML will lose the locker room.

At this point the only thing keeping Barry does is cause more damage. There may not be anyone else better to take over but keeping Barry may still be a worse situation.

This is part of my issue with the FO right now. Outside of firing MM they take the easy way out. The def is such a cluster right now, like pre season level cluster, that ML has to do something lest he look weak.
Winner)

Exactly. Cut him and let another continue the debacle. Then try and fix it in the off-season.

Last edited:

I came here to post that video too.. not an Orlovsky fan all the time, he has some weird takes at times, but on things like this, I agree. How do you execute coverage like that on 3rd and 4. There may be issues getting the plays in through the green dot helmet out to the rest of the team at times, but the game long defensive failures are not that simple. The failures are a combination perhaps of communication issues and just terrible scheme. 3rd and 4.. 3 different receivers sat down past the sticks for easy 1st down completions. Even if this is all a communications issue, we are way too deep into the season to not have figured something out. When communication breakdown IS the problem, where is the communication breaking down? Is the call in the ear piece not communicated clearly, is the player not getting the call out to the other players? Is it a combination of all of it? I think it's likely not breaking down in one place.

Last edited:
Back