Post Game: Raiders beat Packers 17-13

@ByRyanWood
·
46s

Matt LaFleur on message to #Packers offense: "Nobody is feeling sorry for us. And if we feel sorry for ourselves, we will aggressive. But if you show that approach that if we roll up our sleeves and get back to work, we will show progress. That's what I want to see."

um, ryan, i'm pretty sure mlf actually said "we will regress" not "we will aggressive". because it would actually be a good thing if we got more aggressive.

i was also going to point out the "bear minimum" comment in his other tweet, but maybe he actually meant "bear minimum" which might actually be lower than the bare minimum.

but i aggress.

It’s kind of fun watching the football world troll Tom’s world cup-esque dive lol…

It’s kind of fun watching the football world troll Tom’s world cup-esque dive lol…
IMG_1922.jpeg
It’s beautiful, just the motion, the completely horizontal position, fully airborne. Play of the game for GB.

Alexander taking a dig at the offense.

“Yeah, I think at this point it’s pretty obvious that the defense has to not give up any touchdowns,” Jaire Alexander said after the Packers’ Monday night loss at Las Vegas.

Here we go:

"I think at this point it's pretty obvious that the defense has to not give up any touchdowns," cornerback Jaire Alexander said after Monday night's 17-13 loss to the Las Vegas Raiders. "I think that's the part of being self-critical of our defense because the offense is pretty young and they're still figuring out their mojo, so the defense, we gotta do more to score and stop them from scoring."

pretty much saying the offense sucks right now so we need to carry them

I just don't agree, GBP. Jaire may not be the best wordsmith in the world, but I don't think he's going to bag on his own team at all. The offense *is* young and they *are* "still figuring out their mojo". We've all complained for ages that this defense disappears for long stretches when by all accounts they should not.....and that's what he's saying (imo).

Back