Post game: Niners beat Packers 13-10

You don't think Aaron comes across like a powder person? Spend some time around it.
I will keep it simple. No. And that pesky NFL substance / drug testing policy. Just absurd

Actually, if you want to get nitty-gritty, AR isn't that kind of guy. He's a weed and Scotch dude 100%. Now let's get into the ugly, if you think he wasn't popping pain pills like candy to play during his career I've got some ocean-front property in Kansas I want to sell you.

Opioid dependence in pro players is a widespread issue that everyone hides from.

Last edited:
If the embarrassing way the season ended served Aaron some humble pie and made him more willing to restructure/allow both him and Davante to come back, then you do it. Otherwise, **** off. I'm just sick of the drama.

Throw Love out there to sink or swim, and invest in the defense and skill positions. You can turn it around easily in the NFL if you draft well (see: Bengals), so I don't buy that "we're gonna suck for a few years" as being inevitable. Much easier when you have the established HC and front office already in place

If the embarrassing way the season ended served Aaron some humble pie and made him more willing to restructure/allow both him and Davante to come back, then you do it. Otherwise, **** off. I'm just sick of the drama.

Throw Love out there to sink or swim, and invest in the defense and skill positions. You can turn it around easily in the NFL if you draft well (see: Bengals), so I don't buy that "we're gonna suck for a few years" as being inevitable. Much easier when you have the established HC and front office already in place
I tend to agree with this. At first, I thought it may be a decade-long rebuild but that's the old NFL. There is so much parity and with a decent F.O. and coaching staff, they can be competitive. A few decent drafts and you can restock cheaply.

What I'm unsure of is how long it will be before they have another great QB. That may take some time. In this league, 9 times out of 10, the team that goes all the way has a great QB at the helm.

It will be nice to not have to worry about expectations for a while and so many people I know are over Aaron now.

Keep as many of our defensive guys as possible. Trade Aaron and Davante, get some good picks to help Love.

Back