Post game: Niners beat Packers 13-10

"The play." Imagine if Love just executes the playbook.

Guys being open, not getting the ball.

No doubt ST is what cost us, but time and time again we see Aaron standing there with the ball, scrambling right, chucking it deep. Ignoring guys who were open underneath. It's not gonna change. Especially with Aaron demanding "input."

Holy Cow, that was painful.

I couldn't agree more. Maybe keeping the chains moving would have tired out the D.

I am going to miss his amazing stuff. But, I'm not going to miss him doing this crap

"The play." Imagine if Love just executes the playbook.

Imagine if Love can ever read coverage or …. I digress. This is one play out of 54. Why did we only run for 67 yds? Why did Alexander wiff on bringing down Samual on 3rd down on the final drive ?

I am far from a Rodgers apologist but so much went wrong Saturday.

Oh by the way this is similar to the read miss Rodgers had earlier in the year.

That's heartbreaking. The dude develops as one of the top WR talent and all that is had, is a possible 3rd rounder. How does that happen?
It’s called the CBA. And quite honestly it’s also on the players to some extent. The organization and Adams have discussed an extension. Adams wants to be the highest paid WR in the league, fine but it also comes with consequences when you have Rodgers and Bak with “max “ type contracts, you also extended Clark and Jones. And you had to restructure the Smiths to even make that happen. Now factor in you need to find cash for Alexander.

It’s not fantasy football. The bill comes due at some point. The organization has been consistent for decades, cash / cap balance. It’s not only cap mechanics but also balancing cash out with signing bonuses, roster bonuses. Can you mortgage your future and tack multiple void years on contracts ? Sure. But eventually that bill comes due for a longer term.

The time to get max value, trade, etc... was last offseason. They gambled that this year they'd go all the way. Didn't happen and now GB has limited options.
Yes & no. Max value came with major financial issues that still would be around now. This roster was built for a 2-3 year window/ run the way Jones, Bak and the Smiths were structured.

Back