Post Game: Jets Defeat Green Bay 27-10

In that case here's another name that I haven't seen take flak anywhere: Adam Stenovich. OL coach, highly touted for helping develop players and having a cohesive unit despite some talent deficiencies; gets promoted to OC and the entire offense has gone to sh!t. The center of the offensive issues are on the OL, where it appears that no one in the building knows who the best players are or how to get them on the field together, and where the same players as last year seem incapable of picking up rudimentary concepts and adjustments. IMO this is a black eye for Stenovich, who may well have out kicked his coverage on job responsibilities.
Despite multiple injuries to his unit. We had the talent, we were just down to our #4 LT.

Despite multiple injuries to his unit. We had the talent, we were just down to our #4 LT.
Your LT is your All Pro LT, he’s not #4. We have said for months depth on the OL is a major issue. Yes it is

That’s assuming you trust anyone else at RT. Not debating his best spot is guard but is the alternative better
But right now Jenkins at RT makes two spots worse, because he's not playing well there and he doesn't look comfortable. If he's better at guard then at least you solidify that spot and do what you need to in order to protect whoever is at RT.

But right now Jenkins at RT makes two spots worse, because he's not playing well there and he doesn't look comfortable. If he's better at guard then at least you solidify that spot and do what you need to in order to protect whoever is at RT.
I would tend to agree with the disclaimer that maybe the staff feels the drop off at LT is significant. Eye test says move Jenkins

@RobDemovsky
·
8m

Packers special teams coordinator Rich Bisaccia said the Jets blocked punt was his fault: "It was a bad protection call on my part." On the blocked FG: "The snap was a little high, it might've slowed Mason down and we gave up some push on the left side."

Back