Post Game: Green Bay defeats Chicago 27-10

Packers win but sloppy game at times.

Rodgers was out of sorts early lot's of bad throws at feet or just above heads or wide of person.

OL hit or miss sometimes protected good sometimes Rodgers had zero time.

WR's did seem to struggle to get seperation for most of night.

DL plain and simple they were trash. Got their butt's kicked in and were getting pushed of the line and giving huge holes up to run thru.

tackling was piss poor way to many plays were there where several missed tackles on same play. Saw on scoreboard at one point Savage was leading tackler. That's bad when your safety is your leading tackler.

Running game. Was super effective last night

Special team's did ok last night did not give up any huge returns. Though Rodgers seems to need to figure out how to be a return man. A muffed punt and also seems he should have called fair catch a few times as soon as he cought it he got hit that could lead to a fumble.

I actually thought Jenkins struggled at times, and especially in the 1st half.

He’s going to need another game or two to knock off the rust, but there’s no doubt that his presence was a welcome sight and helped the whole unit play better.
Yes I agree with this. Overall he was certainly stabilizing for the line and did OK but there was absolutely a lot of rust, and I thought his feet were slow which is so uncharacteristic for him. I expect he'll get better every week and they need him to, but even if he didn't, he's still orders of magnitude better than Newman at RT.

Honestly no, If you do the math on the injury it equates to week 6 or 7. I would hope they don't try to rush him back, that's how we got into this mess, to begin with.
Week 6 or 7 last season?

Packers play like this next week they will lose. TB is not Justin Fields TB will will make the Packers pay.

Yosh Nijman's trajectory into becoming a good player reminds me of both Bakh and Jenkins. In the beginning, a lot of fans didn't see the potential, and were down on both of them.

A lot of credit is due to the Packer organization, where coaching is helping these guys become much better players.

Packers play like this next week they will lose. TB is not Justin Fields TB will will make the Packers pay.
I’m more concerned about the Tampa defense which has been outstanding. The offense has been at best average and that’s being generous …offense: 25th in total offense, 20th in scoring (with a defensive TD), 22nd on third downs, 15th in rush offense, 24th in passing offense.

Yes I agree with this. Overall he was certainly stabilizing for the line and did OK but there was absolutely a lot of rust, and I thought his feet were slow which is so uncharacteristic for him. I expect he'll get better every week and they need him to, but even if he didn't, he's still orders of magnitude better than Newman at RT.
The best thing about Jenkins playing last night was that it kept Hanson on the bench!

Back