Post Game: Carolina Defeats Green Bay 31-24

Can’t turn the ball over four times on the road. Gotta protect the football.

Need a new DC. Also need to revamp strength and conditioning programs. MM needs to be told to be creative or open a sub shop in PA.

We need a real pass rushing OLB BAD! Would fix a lot of the defense making a QB nervous. Need TE on O and some better backup OL.

I wasn't upset with Rodgers play. I didn't think he'd do as good a job as he did. He hasn't had time to get back in harness, throwing to his receivers, so they're all a little rusty.

What made me mad though was that McCarthy refused to make Jordy more than the #3 receiver on almost every passing down. It's like he's a forgotten man, by design, not by lack of talent.

I may have figured out why. Just a guess here, but very possible. Jordy said he was going to play two more years, and would probably hang it up. That means 2018 would be his last year. I think McCarthy decided to freeze him out in favor of guys he figures are coming back, beyond that time. If that's the case, McCarthy should be fired immediately. That was just a statement by Jordy, giving the Packers the opportunity of deciding for him, if they want to extend him.

On defense, I'm not going to say it. We all know what has to be done. They'll never get it done with Capers coaching them.

The issue is and has been for awhile that this team thinks Arod will make everything OK just because he is Arod. Well, we've seen time and again that he can't do it all himself.

This is a team that relies entirely too much on Arod. And therefore don't hold themselves to account for their failures. Because hey, Arod will save us...

Back