Packers to play in Hall of Fame game

Sure doesn't help a team that has regular injury issues anyway. I'm sure they will just incorporate it into their routine. Roster likely guys will still get the same number of snaps over the course of the entire preseason. That game will likely be an ugly contest between 3rd stringers for most of the last 3 quarters. I doubt either team is going to play starters more than a series and 2nd string guys more than a quarter.

I can't see them playing the starters very much cuz like everyone has said, "We have a very injury prone team." It's really hard each season to get the offense and defense to mesh when there are so many concerns about injuries.

When will this team stop being snake bit? We had one relatively good year....aside from Aaron's calf injury and that was 2014.

you know when we started the season slow, we always got better. This past year we were 6-0 and struggled the rest of the way... Maybe this will allow us to rest our starters more in FA ... Just trying to be positive :)

This past season we were relatively healthy on defense and that unit played pretty well except for stopping the run at times. It was on offense we got hit - especially WR and O line. In a passing league these injuries can really hamper an offense. :(

Back