Packers to play in Hall of Fame game

GBP4EVER

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
Reaction score
HOF officials have requested that the Packers be one of the two teams in HOF game in August. Should be announced in next week or two.

HOF officials have requested that the Packers be one of the two teams in HOF game in August. Should be announced in next week or two.
Favre's induction has to have something to do with this request. Looking forward to that weekend which is set already on August 4th to 7th.

I attended a hall of fame game years ago. A great weekend for families and any football fan

A guy on FB told me rumor he heard Packers vs Pats.

I just went on the HOF website to check out tix and the packages they have are crazy. 3 Day package for Friday-Sunday including all the events is $1600/person. Not a very family friendly price. Sunday Only is $289 for Tailgate, HOF Game Tix, HOF pass and 2016 HOF yearbook.

Ouch. Too rich for my cheap butt

I just went on the HOF website to check out tix and the packages they have are crazy. 3 Day package for Friday-Sunday including all the events is $1600/person. Not a very family friendly price. Sunday Only is $289 for Tailgate, HOF Game Tix, HOF pass and 2016 HOF yearbook.

Ouch. Too rich for my cheap butt

I see just Saturday when they go into the hall is sold out. Hate to see what people will be selling these tickets for on broker sites. Seems anything with the Packers is always a lot more then other teams. Guess Packer fans are more rabid then most teams about things.

HOF single day tickets gone for induction day. but Do have them for day after when nothing much is going on or Day before when they have a concert. Only about $300 per ticket for those For 3 day packages runs for 1650 to 2400. If you choose the 2400 package you get a autograph session with the players. This is a ripoff insane people pay those prices just to sit and watch a guy go into the HOF

Back