Packers Hire New DC

Square pegs/round holes. A coach that will make changes so the holes are square, meaning the pegs will fit much better. It reduces dramatically the number of people you need to bring in, to make the system work even better. If this isn't a step in the right direction, there is no right direction with the personnel the Packers have. I tend to believe this is a real boost for the team.

Wonder if Hafley was GB first choice? Habich was promoted to Bill's DC, Denard Wilson got hired as Titans DC same day as Hafley got job, today Orr was named DC of Ravens. Figure Orr would have pulled name once McDonald got hired as he was probably told he was getting job with ravens
You’re assuming just cause those guys are already in the NFL they were higher in the list.

Wonder if Hafley was GB first choice? Habich was promoted to Bill's DC, Denard Wilson got hired as Titans DC same day as Hafley got job, today Orr was named DC of Ravens. Figure Orr would have pulled name once McDonald got hired as he was probably told he was getting job with ravens
Don't worry about whether he was the first choice
Just saying we will never know if Hafley was number 1 or lower on list
Exactly....enjoy the ride and see what the D can do

Any sense of when he or ML will do a media session/intro? I dont even remember if Barry did one.

Hearing him speak, he talks like a HC. Reminds me of McVey honestly. How well he can implement the Xs and Os remains to be seen but the more I hear from him the more I like him. Very ML-like, comes off as a teacher.

Any sense of when he or ML will do a media session/intro? I dont even remember if Barry did one.

Hearing him speak, he talks like a HC. Reminds me of McVey honestly. How well he can implement the Xs and Os remains to be seen but the more I hear from him the more I like him. Very ML-like, comes off as a teacher.
I wanna say next week..... but not 100% sure

Your answer GBP4>>>

@AaronWilson_NFL

Regarded as a future #NFL head coach, new #Ravens defensive coordinator Zach Orr had options if 31-year-old former linebacker hadn't been promoted from inside linebackers coach. Orr had an offer from #Packers to be their defensive coordinator, per league source, but opted to remain in Baltimore
@KPRC2

Back