Packers Hire New DC

Nagler is a bald-faced liar. The least trustworthy guy out there...a drunk too boot. If it came from him or anyone from CHTV it's 99% made up nonsense
How many times do you hear “this guy had offers from X Y Z but he chose to stay” blah blah blah.

I couldn’t care less about first choice, second choice. I think the guy they hired is less of a risk than Orr. Just the stuff these NFL social guys post is written by agents to fluff their clients.

How many times do you hear “this guy had offers from X Y Z but he chose to stay” blah blah blah.

I couldn’t care less about first choice, second choice. I think the guy they hired is less of a risk than Orr. Just the stuff these NFL social guys post is written by agents to fluff their clients.
don't disagree.... Saw the answer to GBP4 question and posted it. The point being was guys like Nagler say they have "sources". I used to run with his crowd, his "source" is the bartender where most of the Packers brass stops to drink.

Nope could careless if our new DC was first choice or 5th 100%, I think it was really great hire myself.

don't disagree.... Saw the answer to GBP4 question and posted it. The point being was guys like Nagler say they have "sources". I used to run with his crowd, his "source" is the bartender where most of the Packers brass stops to drink.

Nope could care less if our new DC was first choice or 5th 100%, I think it was really great hire myself.
It’s just annoying because these narratives quickly become accepted fact, whether true or biased or not. Just look at that dope reporting that the new guy and ML are “best friends”, suddenly it’s a thing that stuck with people despite the fact that it’s a lie.

It’s just annoying because these narratives quickly become accepted fact, whether true or biased or not. Just look at that dope reporting that the new guy and ML are “best friends”, suddenly it’s a thing that stuck with people despite the fact that it’s a lie.
Very true... best friends my backside

Over the years, I decided that the vast majority of sports writers would have one thing in common. If their articles were housed in a library, you'd start your search under "fiction."

As soon as you understand that, you realize that you can get better information from the bus boy working at 1919 Cafe in Lambeau Field, because he might overhear something more valuable, like what time a couple of players are going to meet at a night spot.

If you want a prime example of their ignorance, take a look at all the "trades" they talk about in the NBA as if they were "happening," when they're nothing but a bunch of crap they throw together and use a headline to gain clicks. The same happens with political stories, and the reality is, way too damned many people read the headline and think that the headline itself is the story. It definitely isn't. It's just a leader to rope you in.

I'd bet a shiny penny there isn't one of us out here who hasn't been sucked in by a headline and pic about something that piques our interest, and then thumbed for minutes on our phone as some ungodly story that's nothing but fluff and BS rolls by. It's who we are.

I refer to it as "shiny object syndrome." It's like when we take a kid into a toy store, and as you're going through, something catches their eye and they're drawn to it like a magnet. We all have it in us. My wife is that way. When we're in a store, and we pass the women's clothing section, something will attract her eye, and away we go into that section. My Achilles Heel in all this is the electronics section, and TVs. Gawd! It attracts me as if I was a moth to a bug light!

Don’t shoot the messenger, just sharing some stuff about front changes

View attachment 784
Thanks but Bukowski.... yikes. br) I do believe the last part was a goal IMHO.... niners is really who ML wants to look like in many ways.

I'll add to that and this pure speculation on my part that ML called Saleh and asked who's out there that can run a similar scheme to yours that's this and or that...and this was the guy he recommended. tc(

Thanks but Bukowski.... yikes. br) I do believe the last part was a goal IMHO.... niners is really who ML wants to look like in many ways.
I know i know but i don’t want to have to redact out the names of who is posting this stuff. Until we get actual staff moves or hear from the guy I still like hearing about changes

Back