Packers 2024-25 Season Thread

At the Shareholders meeting that summer, there were signs everywhere. In fact, I got one to keep as a souvenir. This guy out of the Milwaukee area was making a few bucks on the side making them. They told everyone that they couldn't take the signs inside the stadium for the meeting. I thought that was a good idea.

When Murphy walked out towards the stage, the booing was immediate. I just laughed, because it was so pointless.
I was one of the few saying screw Brett and was 100% behind Rodgers but I loved Rodgers out of the draft and was nerding big on him

Matt Lafleur injury prone? Rookie year as coach tore his achilles this year suffered torn pec muscle when doing bench press.

@WesHod

#Packers DBs have been very active. Bullard & King crashing line of scrimmage. Evan Williams very vocal.

@mattschneidman
·
8m

Jordan Morgan taken out of a drill after false starting at LT. Futures signing Deslin Alexandre got him to jump on the edge. Very next play, Alexandre with a nifty inside move on replacement LT Kadeem Telfort to get into the backfield.

New S&C Cord Aaron Hill had team warm up today with a 20 minute stretch session. Maybe GB hired someone who knows what there doing to get players warmed up and loose before going at it in practice.

Back