Packers 2024-25 Season Thread

I remember it more like people thought Wolf was insane, trading a 1st round pick for Favre, when we had Majkowski. Then there was the furor over Favre being let go, and Rodgers getting the job because most people thought that move was insane.

There's something different about Love. But, I don't think any of us are trying to say he's on his way to the HOF. Not even a suggestion of it.

I remember it more like people thought Wolf was insane, trading a 1st round pick for Favre, when we had Majkowski. Then there was the furor over Favre being let go, and Rodgers getting the job because most people thought that move was insane.

There's something different about Love. But, I don't think any of us are trying to say he's on his way to the HOF. Not even a suggestion of it.
2008 I remember the crazies marching to Lambeau chanting bring back Brett and having a signed petition to bring him back and also had this crazy loon.

So does Lloyd be the #2 or will he mainly be the #3 this year? I think Lloyd could be the #2 by mid-season if we see another cement feet Dillon again this year.

2008 I remember the crazies marching to Lambeau chanting bring back Brett and having a signed petition to bring him back and also had this crazy loon.

At the Shareholders meeting that summer, there were signs everywhere. In fact, I got one to keep as a souvenir. This guy out of the Milwaukee area was making a few bucks on the side making them. They told everyone that they couldn't take the signs inside the stadium for the meeting. I thought that was a good idea.

When Murphy walked out towards the stage, the booing was immediate. I just laughed, because it was so pointless.

Back