Packers 2023-24 Season Thread

With Jones hurt we have no one to get 4 yards consistently..... 2nd and 6 and 3rd and 2 or 3 is much easier to play call then 3rd and 8 or 10 which is where we find ourselves. Don't need home run... we need a guy who can run inside zone and cut.

Personally, go rob someone off a PS and forget the Wilson kid, that was another pre-season fairy tale deal.
i was really hoping wilson would pan out. to me it seems like they haven't really given him enough carries to make an accurate assessment, but he hasn't done anything with the chances he has been given.

Main thing I think is that we need to hope with 11 days Jones is finally 100% healthy. GB needs him to be able to be the focal point of the offense to take pressure off of Love.

Yeah man. They essentially "conceded" the season, because of the cap situation, all the young inexperienced players etc. Therefore I conclude that if this really is a "finesse" team that is going to fall apart whenever it's going to get punched in the face, it could end badly.

When you are in a "developmental" year, can't sign any players, squeezed against the cap, that's especially when you have to be tough. Like the Detroit Lions are.

Hopefully Matt digs deep, figures it out.

GB not the type to fire coaches anyways in season outside of MM really does not happen. Now after the season Barry is toast. Question then is do the Packers go a retread DC or go a first time young DC?

GB not the type to fire coaches anyways in season outside of MM really does not happen. Now after the season Barry is toast. Question then is do the Packers go a retread DC or go a first time young DC?
They go with whoever gives them the best answer to the question “how would you use the players we have to max effectiveness”… doesn’t matter the age.

Back