Packers 2023-24 Season Thread

some interesting thoughts in this article.

Might be getting open a lot but when he's what might be the 4th or 5th read for Love when he does not have a ton of time to pass means the little amount of passes his way which might be reason why he is getting open is defense are not worried about the ball going to him.

some interesting thoughts in this article.

I saw this article as well. Interesting stuff.

They could specifically design some plays for Wicks since he is getting open more. JMHO.

That article made me look up Toure. I remember how fans were going nuts over a 7th round pick last year and then in OTA making big deal out of ML talking about him. Once again he's proving he's just a likely ST player and nothing more. In 5 games he has a total of 4 catches on 9 targets. Never bought any of the hype that was going on from social media on him.

That article made me look up Toure. I remember how fans were going nuts over a 7th round pick last year and then in OTA making big deal out of ML talking about him. Once again he's proving he's just a likely ST player and nothing more. In 5 games he has a total of 4 catches on 9 targets. Never bought any of the hype that was going on from social media on him.

Fans always overreact. He is a 7th rounder for a reason. Not many 7th rounders turn into great players.

Fans always overreact. He is a 7th rounder for a reason. Not many 7th rounders turn into great players.
Yeah that's correct and we have several posters here overreacting to this season so far, the roster is the youngest in the NFL and full of iffy depth/talent and some putz blogger thinks he has the answers.Nope

Problem is that teams I think are starting to play more zone and two deep. In man coverage maybe GB's WR don't get open a ton but they will hit a couple of those deep shots. Now they're starting to see that if they sit back a bit and keep eyes on Love he will throw them the ball. They need to run teams into the looks they want, need the OL to play better and need Jones back.

Back