Packers 2022 Thread

Related to Adams' negotiations, the Jags gave a 4 yr, $84million contract to former Cardinals WR Christian Kirk.

Now I know you guys all say structure matters, but as far as the gulf between Adams and Ball I'm sure raw numbers matter too.
Most likely Adams plays on tag. I can't see him missing games when he would be getting a check of about $1.18 million per game.

Related to Adams' negotiations, the Jags gave a 4 yr, $84million contract to former Cardinals WR Christian Kirk.

Now I know you guys all say structure matters, but as far as the gulf between Adams and Ball I'm sure raw numbers matter too.
Clearly they do and Kirks numbers make it so much more complicated

Most likely Adams plays on tag. I can't see him missing games when he would be getting a check of about $1.18 million per game.
And those missed checks can be made up on the backend.

And those missed checks can be made up on the backend.
Well then let him destroy his legacy in GB if he wants to be a baby and sit out he won't be missed he wants to go that route.

What's the end game with Adams? Do they just remove the tag and let him go? I assume a sign and trade would be cumbersome and unfeasible.

What's the end game with Adams? Do they just remove the tag and let him go? I assume a sign and trade would be cumbersome and unfeasible.
I think Packers call his bluff on him refusing to play. I still think he won't report all TC then shows up week 1 signs his tag. I think Rodgers will talk him into playing regular season.

I personally they play this out until the July deadline date. Not saying it works but gives sides time to see how close they get

Well then let him destroy his legacy in GB if he wants to be a baby and sit out he won't be missed he wants to go that route.
This whole legacy thing is overrated. What does that do for him? Appease a part of the fab base? When and if he leaves he won’t really care

Last edited:
I think Packers call his bluff on him refusing to play. I still think he won't report all TC then shows up week 1 signs his tag. I think Rodgers will talk him into playing regular season.
The key date is 7/15. That’s the last day a long term deal can be cut. If it goes past that week 1 is no given

Back