Packers 2022 Thread

I still think he was miffed Packers choose to make Rodgers #1 priority over him despite Rodgers having years left on deal
Because #12 was for #1 priority and if that’s what he thought well ….oh well.

It’s a business on both ends. Adams had financial control for a few years and the organization close to pay the QB.

He miffed all you want but that’s the way the NFL works

No he's looking out for himself because in life no one else does. Packer fans always cry foul when a player like Adams leave, it's kind of old to be honest. Just wish him well and move on.
Glad he's off our salary cap. Good player, just sayin.

Ahhh That pesky deadline

Lazard tried. Can't blame him for that.

And he may still get a new deal. Maybe they are working on it.

Although, I will say I am not sure if I like a long-term deal on Lazard. If it was two years and then they could cut him lose without having salary cap issues then yes.

Lazard tried. Can't blame him for that.

And he may still get a new deal. Maybe they are working on it.

Although, I will say I am not sure if I like a long-term deal on Lazard. If it was two years and then they could cut him lose without having salary cap issues then yes.
Structure matters. Just a hunch but the gap was probably guaranteed money, not just the amount but roster bonus vs signing bonus.

It’s a business and good for him for going for it

Because #12 was for #1 priority and if that’s what he thought well ….oh well.

It’s a business on both ends. Adams had financial control for a few years and the organization close to pay the QB.

He miffed all you want but that’s the way the NFL works
I still think GB could have done both but I question if GB wanted him if Rodgers wanted out

No he's looking out for himself because in life no one else does. Packer fans always cry foul when a player like Adams leave, it's kind of old to be honest. Just wish him well and move on.
He could have got paid in both places I just think he is hoping for HOF stats and with Love he might not get that

Back