Packers 2022 Thread

Preston Smith breaking his streak. During Smith's 8 year career he was always a up and down player. He would have a 8+ sack one year then never have more then 4.5 the next year. in 2021 he had 9 sacks. This year he is at 7.5 sacks. Nice to see him put together couple good years back to back.

GBP posted this is shout.... Too good not to repost....

@RobDemovsky · 2h Rich Bisaccia walked to the podium for his weekly press conference and said: “Sorry I’m late, Aaron Rodgers caught me in the hallway and wanted to go through the hand signals." #Savage

GBP posted this is shout.... Too good not to repost....
A little more expanded on that tweet.

@ByRyanWood
·
3h

#Packers ST coordinator Rich Bisaccia's opening statement: "Sorry I'm coming in, it's late. Aaron Rodgers just caught me and wanted me to go through the hand signals. I got four of them wrong, and he wasn't happy about that. But I got eight of them wrong in training camp."

We aren't talking about the rest of the NFL TW, specifically, this is the GB offense which is the Niners/Rams offense with a couple of wrinkles. As has been reported/documented and reinforced above the audible is built into every play...the only hand signal needed is when they "can" to the second play which you see GB/SF/LA do all the time.
i'm not wanting to start an argument, but since i live here in 49ers country i am sometime forced to watch their games. in today's game against the raiders, the commentators mentioned on more than one occasion that brock purdy had used hand signals during the game, and they actually showed video of a couple of the signals that happened during the game. that's all i wanted to say, and as i said - i'm not trying to start an argument.

i'm not wanting to start an argument, but since i live here in 49ers country i am sometime forced to watch their games. in today's game against the raiders, the commentators mentioned on more than one occasion that brock purdy had used hand signals during the game, and they actually showed video of a couple of the signals that happened during the game. that's all i wanted to say, and as i said - i'm not trying to start an argument.
no argument...because I read a piece in the SF blog about them adding that when he became the starter due to his lack of experience. There are exceptions to every rule.

Aaron Rodgers and the Packers will be playing for their playoff lives on Sunday against the Lions in their regular season finale, but more may be on the line in the grand scheme of things. Green Bay will be playing its last home game this season—win or lose Sunday—and on Wednesday, Rodgers was asked whether he has thought about the fact that it might have been his last time playing at Lambeau Field.

“Yeah, I mean, for sure,” Rodgers said. “Just ’cause you don’t know what the future holds. When I think about that, it’s nothing but gratitude. Not remorse or sadness. Just gratitude for the time that I’ve been here, the amazing memories that I’ve had on this field. A lot of great moments. “I’m still undecided—we’re all undecided about the future,” he continued. “Just gonna enjoy Sunday night and hopefully have some more to play for.”

Big thing if he does return is what is the fate of Love? Will GB extend him? Trade him? Let him play out contract and hit FA?

Back