Packers 2022 Draft Thread

Been reading some interesting takes on WR Christian Watson. Some analysts put him in the 1st round - others in the 3rd. Lots of opinions. Tons of talent - but a work in progress. Do the Packers take a guy who dropped 12% of his passes last year? Gotta love the workout numbers. Has all the attributes you'd want in a field stretching WR. Could possibly help as a returner as well. Has had some injuries. Fascinating player.
I have GB taking him at 22 in my prediction thread but that's because the other WR's are gone and GB reaches to get a guy.

Been reading some interesting takes on WR Christian Watson. Some analysts put him in the 1st round - others in the 3rd. Lots of opinions. Tons of talent - but a work in progress. Do the Packers take a guy who dropped 12% of his passes last year? Gotta love the workout numbers. Has all the attributes you'd want in a field stretching WR. Could possibly help as a returner as well. Has had some injuries. Fascinating player.
Actually if that projects to a 88% catch rate yes. That puts him top 10 in the league

If they don’t take a WR in the 1st, I will be disappointed. It’s a talent rich one and they seem to work out more often than they don’t. I think Olave is my first choice, Williams #2, Burks #3, Watson #4 of the guys that could be around at 22. I wouldn’t be surprised if the pick is Raimann at 28. To me that’s a very good 1st round.
I continue to be amazed at the infatuation with Burks. He’s not a deep threat, mediocre route runner and had drop issues at Arkansas. Sorry just don’t see the hype beyond his versatility

So question would anyone take Wyatt at 22 or even 28 if he's there? I have read off field issues is main reason why he is not a higher prospect.

So question would anyone take Wyatt at 22 or even 28 if he's there? I have read off field issues is main reason why he is not a higher prospect.
I don’t think he’s day 1 talent

Giants are trying to trade 2021 1st round pick Kadarius Toney. Should GB look into him? If so what would you give?

Interesting I thought GB had longest time since not drafting a 1st round WR. But both Seattle (Koren Robinson) and New York (Santana Moss) have longer streak as they drafted those players in 2001 and Packers took Walker in 2002.

So lot of talk GB could use picks it has in first 2 rounds to possible move up. I sure hope not. This team lacks a lot of depth and can use these picks. I hope they don't give up some just to go get a WR>

Back