Packers 2022 Draft Thread

So lot of talk GB could use picks it has in first 2 rounds to possible move up. I sure hope not. This team lacks a lot of depth and can use these picks. I hope they don't give up some just to go get a WR>
yeah, but that is just the kind of foolish move we can expect from gute. he loves to waste draft capital to move up.

So lot of talk GB could use picks it has in first 2 rounds to possible move up. I sure hope not. This team lacks a lot of depth and can use these picks. I hope they don't give up some just to go get a WR>
Talk by nobody with any knowledge of what the team is thinking

yeah, but that is just the kind of foolish move we can expect from gute. he loves to waste draft capital to move up.
Though if a guy like Olave is there say at 17 I would consider maybe moving up if it would not cost a 2nd round pick

For the fun of it here is what was picked the last 10 drafts at 22 and 28

2012:
22: Brandon Weeden
28: Nick Perry

2013:
22: Desmond Trufant
28: Sylvester Williams

2014:
22: Johnny Manziel
28: Kelvin Benjamin

2015:
22: Bud Dupree
28: Laken Tomlinson

2016:
22: Josh Doctson
28: Joshua Garnett

2017:
22: Charles Harris
28: Taco Charlton

2018:
22: Rashaan Evans
28: Terrell Edmunds

2019:
22: Andre Dillard
28: Jerry Tillery

2020:
22: Justin Jefferson
28: Patrick Queen

2021:
22: Caleb Farley
28: Payton Turner

I know we need a WR but if teams cause a run on these guys in the teens it would be stupid to reach. Obviously mocks are mocks, enough said, but consensus seems to be that there will be more good D players available at the end of round 1 where we pick than WR, and no reason GB shouldn't take advantage.

Back