Official Week 5 Green Bay vs St. Louis Thread

didn't they time his release on several passes to be less than half a second? at least i thought i saw that in one of the recent games.

yes, on some passes last game they did. but not on all passes.. but as long as he has a quick outlet receiver he can do that.

SUNDAY GAME DAY - my report from Green Bay, Wisconsin

Bless all our Packers fans hearts. Was up last night for plop plop fizz fizz as I came up (or is it down?) with an incredible case of heartburn during the night. Some of y'all know how I can be (quirky) - really hoping that is not a bad sign for game day! Or if so there's plenty of Packers plop plop fizz fizz available! (Written emoticon wink)

The furnace ran some during the night - it is set to keep inside temp at 68 degrees. I was up very early and outside enjoying what sunrise we had this morning. Overcast with clouds covering the skies - My backyard temp reads 49 degrees - light winds that at times blow to a moderate speed and then go right back to gentle wind. At 1 mile from Lambeau - Packers fans please be proud and stay loud today.

For Packers coaches and team players pc) WIN this game! - Kaye

in other words, a decent defense can easily defeat them. at this point it is my duty to point out that the packers defense is ranked third in the nfl in fewest points given up per game. that's pretty decent.

I'm still shell shocked from previous years with this defense. Not trying to be negative just trying to be measured in my excitement over their improvement. I'm hoping they dominate this game from the beginning and set the tone of stuffing the run early. If the Pack can get a decent lead, then their running game becomes less of a focus.

Back